3

October

Thursday, October 1, 2009
Can't believe it's October already! 3 more months to the coming of 2010! Freakingly-scary! But the bright side of this October would be my long-anticipated holiday...yea!! And of course, there would be my birthday...hehe! Nothing planned for the day yet coz for me, birthday is just a day to remember the day your were born...which all of us don't remember coz we were still infants back then...LOL!

Anyhow, bye bye September and welcome October ;)

3 knock knock:

Didz said...

m8! ada deadline ka ni utk ku mencari ur pressie? ehehehe

iantie said...

haha...well, u know wen's my birthday...hehe! nda dateline m8! anytime buleeehhhh....

Didz said...

yay!! thanks m8! but dat stuff all the way from brisbane atu i think it will come later tu..ikut schedule my sis aa :D...