0

The Most Exhausting Night

Sunday, October 11, 2009
....and I still have 1hr and 40mins to go.

I don't know what happened today but it seems like everyone who is sick come to this hospital to get their treatment. I think these people don't know what it means by A+E = Accident and Emergency. I mean, if you have an acne problem, is that consider an accident or an emergency? I don't think it's one of them. You would be surprise what kind of people and their 'sickness' I had encounter in my 6 years experience of working.

For the last 5 hours, the amount of patients I received is more than what I had for 7 hours for the last 6 nights. Maybe it's a 'test' for me given by the Almighty. To 'test' my patience and all. Oh well, I still have my patience but m exhausted.

Dear God, if you are reading this and listening to my prayer, please lessen my burden a bit. I don't ask much but a bit....Thank You!

0 knock knock: