2

Plain Stupid o What??

Friday, October 9, 2009
It's my 5th night working and the first 5 minutes I opened the counter, a young mother just pissed me off! For those people who knows me, m the type of person that is easily pissed off! Every single simple things managed to trigger 'my pissed off mode'.

I was asking the mother, nicely, about the weight of the baby considering that the information was not written in the prescription and you know what the mother said to me, (in a very rude way), "sana nda bertulis kan?" DUHHHH!!! Does she thinks m that stupid to ask something if I already know the answers?

If she thinks m stupid then I think she is THAT stoooopppiiddd!

Note: M just venting up my anger here considering that I got no one to talk to at the moment..hehe!

2 knock knock:

Didz said...

Mamanya PMSing kali tu m8! hehe..sabar2 bawa bertenang..andangnya tu..some people..shesh!! nda paham2 tu mamanya aa..bwa relax m8, dua hari sja lagi kaja sana..ok? ;)

iantie said...

yup m8! 2 more nights and few hours into this night but after this, m FREE! no work or thinking about work for a month! hehe