0

A Perfect Getaway

Tuesday, October 27, 2009
My bff once told me it's a movie for me to watch considering that m a hiking-freak person and only yesterday, I managed to watch it.

My opinion, well, it is okay, I guess. Haha! The scenery, I have no comment on that. It's puurrfffeecttt! If I eventually get married and spend my honeymoon jungle trekking the jungle of Hawaii with my beloved, hey, I don't mind. Especially if the end of the trails lay the white, wonderful sandy beach. Set up a camp, bonfire and just listen to the sounds of the waves, that's romantic...haha!

Ok! That's the scenery. The casts...hmmm..I prefer Timothy Olyphant (who plays the character Nick) with no hair; from the movie Hitman. Geezz! I love that movie. Being bald, Olyphant looks so damned sexy and mysterious..just the perfect guy...yummy! Haha!

The movie - it's a bit confusing at first. Lots of twist and turn. Newly wed Cliff (Steve Zahn) and Cydney (Mila Jovovich) went to Hawaii for their honeymoon by jungle trekking through the trails where they meet with Nick (Olyphant) and Gina (Kiele Sanchez). On their way to the beach, they come acroos with 3 girls who got information that there is a couple killer roaming around killing couples. Cliff and Cydney have their doubts with the couple Nick and Gina. So let's just say that their are getting suspicios of each other.

I didn't expect of the ending though. Coz the way I see it, it doesn't make sense. Oh well, I don't know but that's just me.

Anyway, for those who had watched it, maybe you guys know what I meant but for those who haven't watch it, well, you can try to watch it...haha!

0 knock knock: