2

Lazy Read

Friday, October 2, 2009
My last book would be the Gerimis Rindu and that was last week. So far, I haven't manage to read any book yet! Not that m THAT buzy but somehow, my brain needs a break from all those readings!

You know when you read too much and so many books, sometimes you will get confused with a character or two. That's what had been happening to me lately! When I finished reading a book and start to read another one, somehow, my mind is still on the previous book and that's when my 'confusion' starts...haha! So now, m taking it slow. Besides, I will have the time in the world for the next few weeks to catch up on my reading...yey!

2 knock knock:

Didz said...

Better get rested dulu m8 salnya you'll have plenty of books to read ni soon...hehehe ;)

iantie said...

haha....the good reason for me to finish my current unread books m8 so that when the 'new books' come, i have time to read them...hehe!