4

The Ugly Truth

Sunday, October 11, 2009
I just LOVEEEEE Gerard Butler! Hahaha! He is (in my opinion) one of the sexiest men on screen. With that body, that male aura and the 'dirty-unshaven' face, which girl doesn't fall for this guy? Oh well, I don't know about the rest of you, but me, being a normal female (which I sometimes do), surely fall for him! Haha!

Okay, enuf about Gerard Butler (well, not really!). Let's talk about his latest movie with Katherine Heigl. Being a fan of both actor and actress, this movie is a must-see movie for me.

It's a story of a control freak producer (Heigl) and a happ
y go lucky man (Butler). They have different perspective of relationships. Heigl believed in true love while Butler only believe in pure lust. In order to get her 'dream' guy, Butler agreed to help her out. It's a funny + romantic + touchy movie. I was watching it with 2 of my brothers and there is this 1 part that they (my brothers) really love. It's the scene where they were having dinner and Heigl was wearing this vibrating panties and it was so hilarious! Does the vibrating panties really exist? Haha! In this world and technologies, I wouldn't be suprise.
I personally like the poster #2 coz in my personal opinion, it reflects on how different men and women can be. Women tend to 'follow' the brain while men, tend to 'follow' their....errmm...you know what I meant. Hehe!

4 knock knock:

Kcalpesh said...

Saw this movie good two weeks back! Loved the movie!

- Pixellicious Photos

iantie said...

Yea, I know! it is so good that I don't mind watching it over and over again ;) Cheerz!

warrioRR said...

Great Movie
warrioRR

iantie said...

it is! hehe!