0

Adventure Show Asia 2009

Thursday, October 8, 2009
I was watching the telly this morning and this caught my attention. There would be an adventure and sport show which will be held at Mid Valley, Malaysia starting tomorrow(!!!!), 9th - 11th October 2009! Being an adventure freak, m so fascinated to go! But I can't! Urrggghhh! Why can't they held it sometimes next week, then I would be on leave and then I would be able to go!! Berapa banyak then laaaa...

From what I learnt (from the telly), this would be the 1st Asia's adventure and sport show! And there would be 4 pavillions - aquatic, on land, sky and travel pavillions! M dying to go!!! Considering that it's being organized by a Malaysian's company, mostly 80% of these adventures and sports would be held all over Malaysia. Apart from the Malaysian, representatives from Singapore and Indonesia would also be there! Wah!! Now, m soooo teruja to go!!

Why can't Brunei held something like that? I mean, apart from KNK (Kenali Negara Kita), I don't see any other organization that willing to promote Brunei with adventures and sports activities...hmmm...

Anyway, considering that I can't go, what I can do apart from moaning about it is to check their website. To find out more, click here!

0 knock knock: