2

Loyalty!

Sunday, October 4, 2009
M not gonna touch something deep in this topic. I just want to express my gratitude to my tailor(s). Hehe! What are you guys thinking of??! I know my tailor(s) for over 4 years now, introduced by my BFF. They used to be her tailor ;) From 1 baju to another, I don't realize that it had been 4 years they made my clothes. And in the past 4 years, believe it or not, I had never go to any other tailors. I think my tailor(s) had made over a hundred of my clothes..hehe! Yea! M a lady, I like to have new baju now and then!

Last Tuesday, I sent 'an emergency' cloth, for me to wear for a KKC function this Tuesday. Told them, I need it to be done by today. I know, it is such a short notice but amazingly, they did it on time, beautifully made! I told the tailor m sorry for such a rush where she had to sacrifice her weekend for my baju and you know what she said, "that's what friendship is for" *auuuwwwww* I never expect to hear that from my tailor. It's so thoughtful of her!

I believe in karma - what you give, you get back. If you are loyal, 'faithful' to someone, he/she might do the same for you ;) It's just the way world is!

2 knock knock:

Didz said...

wah m8! haha..hmm i dumped her for another tailors (which is hmm..u know who) ahaha..bleh bargain2 ni eh..hehe

iantie said...

bargain apa m8? hehe