0

Good Luck...

Saturday, October 24, 2009
...to Brunei's first and youngest woman to ski to the South Pole, Dk Najibah Eradah. She is one of the women from 8 different countries to go to Antartic for the Kaspersky Commonwealth Antartic Expedition.

Being an adventerous person, truth laid out her, m soooo drop dead jealous of her. BUT at the same time m proud of her. Besides if m given the choice to join, I think I would decline. Reasons: 1) m easily get sinusitis, 2) I cannot stand cold weather (and Antartic, definitly not a place I want to 'mess' around with), 3) I don't have much fats to insulate me from the cold. Well, that's the only reason I can come up with at the moment.

So to Era, the very best of luck to you. May you depart and arrive safely. When eventually if you can't make it the "900km in 40 days" journey, don't be disappointed. Just remember, by being there, you are making me proud...you are making Bruneians proud. If others can do it, so can we....YEAH!!!


For more information about the expedition, feel free to click here

0 knock knock: