0

Surrogates

Thursday, October 15, 2009
Managed to watch it last Tuesday and truth to be told, kindda regret watching it. Let's just say that m disappointed with the movie.

It's a sci-fiction movie where human were replaced by robots in living everyday life. From walking, working, shopping, everything basically while the operator - the human just sat on a chair and operate their surrogates from home. I was thinking myself if that's really happen in few years, wow, life would be soooo boring. True, you would be protected from all the diseases, outbreaks, considering that the real you are at home, safe and comfy while your surrogate do all the dirty work. But where's the fun in living?

Oh well, I don't know about the rest of you guys who had watched this movie but for me, m really disappointed watching it. Just because Bruce Wills is the hero made me to go and see this movie at the first place...

0 knock knock: