0

"Siapa?" (in a very loud voice)

Monday, July 30, 2007
Funny thing happened just half an hour ago. Me and my younger brother, Faiz were in my room, tapping on my laptop to transfer songs from his HP to my laptop when there was this loud knock at the front door. My room is in the ground floor and I can hear the loud knock. I said to Faiz, "Bapa masuk udah kah?" coz I know my dad was watering the plant outside before me and my bro hit the laptop. And Faiz said, "Ntah." Considering that my dad as the world class joker coz he never get so serious with any of us unless the situations demand it so I thought it's my dad, knocking on the door just to get me and my bro to move our butts.

The knocking became insistent, so I got off from my coushion and came out of my room. With a very loud voice, I said, "Siapa?" and I can heard a female voice responding. That's when I realised my dad coming down the stairs and looking at my dad, I opened the door...Laaaa..rupanya aunty sebalah rumah dtg...

I apologized to her from being loud and she was okay with it. She stopped by to send her son's wedding invitation which will take place this 12th August.

Oh yea! that reminds me, my childhood bestbuddy is also getting married the same day and when I met her yesterday, she said, "Yan, nda lagi ada kan kami (my friends) tunggu nie (for getting married). Kau ganya lagi." Hahaha...tunggu tah....

0 knock knock: