0

Shopping Spree

Monday, July 9, 2007
My 4 days shopping spree vacation came and gone and here I am, back in my comfy room, typing on my laptop, trying very hard on updating my blog..hehe! No...it's not a burden or anything (duh!) haha!

Me and my best buddy went to the bustling city of Kuala Lumpur - the sole purpose of shopping (hey! What do you expect?). Hari Raya coming up and I need to buy some 'necessities' for the upcoming Raya, not that I have any big plan for Raya or anything but......we, women don't have to have any excuse for shopping, do we?

It's the Malaysia Mega Sales throughout Malaysia so we make the most out of it. Our flight out of Brunei was a bit delayed (waiting for people transit and it was raining heavily) so we touched down in KLIA late in the night, around 11.30pm and with this and that, we finally arrived in the hotel around 1.30am! Managed to get few hours sleep and when the sun rises, we were up and ready for breakfast. And soon after breakfast, we hit the road and the shops! Malaysian shops only open around 10am but we were so ready to splurge that we hit the road early to avoid the terrible traffic jam.

Our first stop is the Berjaya Times Square. It was not open yet so we stop by the Starbuck and had coffee and L'Opera cake (I always had a thing for sweet thing) and it was so yummy...nyum nyum. We hit the shops soon after that, door by door, fllor by floor.It had been a long times didn't do any exercise or excessive walking that both my leg hurts by the time we finished 'touring' all the shops. My expensive stop had to be the Borders. I spent like B$300 in that shop alone buying books, books and magz! Yea! I love books, I'm not ashamed to admit that.

The only time we stop surfing the shops and came back to the hotel was when we got so much to carry and couldn't afford to carry more. We unloaded all the stuffs back in the hotel and hit the shops again.Next stop, Suria KLCC. I know I just spent so much in Borders but I couldn't help myself and stop by in Kinokuniya...man! don't I just love shopping for books. I can spent whole day and night in a bookshop alone! And as predicted, I came out of Suria KLCC with a Kinokuniya paperbag in one hand and plasticfull Mark and Spencer's chocolates, biscuits and lotions in another.

3 days there, I spent so much - that when I think abt it, does it really worth it?! I also lost count on how many times I had use my credit cards (ish ish ish). Of course it gave me the satisfaction, I really need the retail therapy after what had been going on with stuffs and works. Money gone, satisfaction guarantee! Haha...what a crazy motto! And ladies and gentelmen, that's what we call shopping! Hahaha!

0 knock knock: