0

Stubborn Jojo

Thursday, July 26, 2007
It's coming to the 5th day after her treatment and so far, I can count how many times only I had given Jojo her eardrops! No, it's not that I'm lazy or forget but somehow, honestly speaking from someone who had experienced it, giving an eardrop to a rabbit is far more difficult than I ever imagined!! Seriously!! She's like having a 6th or 7th sense that everytime I am near with the eardrop, she runs the opposite side as fast as her cute rabbit feets can carry!

I tried to bait her using her food. I let her get hungry (cruel me! I know) and when I feed her, I tried to instilled the eardrop into her ear. 1st ear, okay, no problemo but somehow when she feels the liquid entering her ear, she tried to scratch it. But to instill into her 2nd ear, it's almost came to impossible! She runs everytime she sees the eardrop and when I managed to hold her down, she scratch, scratch and scatch (...and win!hahaha! wishful thinking) until she got away! With the rate I'm progressing with her and the eardrop, I don't know whether she will be ready for her second treatment next week...

0 knock knock: