0

Special Monday Treat

Monday, July 30, 2007
When I came to work this morning, my colleague, Nanette told me that she had bought me a chocolate cake from one of the RBC outlets in Gadong last night.

Net: Good morning Sugi.
Me: Good morning Net.
Net: I bought you some chocolate cake. I put it in the fridge, make sure you bring home later.
Me: Eh! What's the occassion?
Net: Nothing. I just want you to taste it. I told you it was nice but you are the expert in chocolate cake, so I let you decide it by yourself.
Me: Wah! So cool...oh, alright, thanx! (Bleesed her heart)


And we went ahead with our work and came lunchtime, I brought home the box of chocolate cake and hmmmm.....it's so spongy, it's so soft, it's so delicious, it's so nibbleicious...I just can't stop from finishing all of it - well, I left some for my 2 brothers as they looked at me expectingly...

Actrually I'm not that expert in tasting all these chocolate cakes. I just love them to bits that I don't care whether they are delicious or not. I just eat it!! But honestly, this cake (I forget to ask Nanette what's the name) is better than the Empire one (no offence!) and just a bit off from the L'Opera cake I tasted in Starbuck in KL...nyummm nyummmm...

0 knock knock: