0

Weekend Over!

Monday, July 16, 2007
45 more minutes to midnight and soon it will be Tuesday, 17th July and back to work...waaaa! Don't feel like going back to work. Well, to think abt it, there is no reason for me not to go back to work...hehe..I feel that my weekend is filled with activities.

Last Sunday, I started by watching the midnight show of the Harry Porter and as promised, I brought my 2 nieces, Trisya and Atul to the Jungle Gym. They were having a blast, enjoying the treat and suprisingly, they were behaving really really good...which is very rare..hehe. And that night, I had to do some paperworks and printed them out. Yeah! I'm working at home during the weekends....

Today, I accompanied my parents to a wedding in Lambak Kanan and then did some shopping. Took a nap in the afternoon and when I woke up, I decided to go to my tailor to send my kains for the upcoming raya. When I arrived, there was a customer, bring lots and lots of kains..I think more than 10 and I was saying to myself, "Is she serious?"

Turn out, my tailor and her 3 assistants told me that they are abt to close the booking for raya as there is a big box containing all the kains to cut and do for raya and there I thought, i'm 3 months early!!! But considering that m their loyal customer for the last 2 years, they accept my kains..yea! hehehe..fewhhh...at least I will have 'baju raya' this year...what's up with women and 'baju raya'? Don't bother asking..hehehe

0 knock knock: