0

Perayaan

Wednesday, August 1, 2007
The perayaan had been going on for 2 weeks now and I heard it's gonna be on till the 4th August. And I hadn't have the chance to go to the perayaan - mainly coz of the weather and no parking - until last night.

Prison Department was performing last night and considering that my dad is the head of the badan kebudayaan of the department, I went to the perayaan located infront of the Royal Regalia, for moral support and jus mainly I got nothing to do at home. At first I don't want to come, coz I know I won't have any parking, so my dad said just come with him coz he got a VIP parking pass. Now, the idea sounds so good - no need to drive, got parking near to the perayaan - but thinking that my dad gonna stayed there till late, I changed my mind. So my dad (being a good father, bless his heart), got me an extra VIP parking pass!! Yea!! Call me whatever you like, but yea, I'm a daddy's girl!!! and proud to admit it!

I arrived there around 9pm and it was quiet jammed. I gave a signal to enter the closed road and the two traffic policemen looked at my pass and let me in!!! Yippie! No hassle looking for parking, no swearing for insensitive drivers, I'm a happy lady last night. I parked my car, got down, jalan-jalan, watched the performance sekajap, then I'm ready to head home. Yea, I know I just wasted the VIP pass but never mind, at least I went to this year perayaan. I couldn't remember whether I went last year or not but I remembered, I went the year before last...

Anyway, it was quiet hectic last night, people mingling everwhere but once you get out the perayaan compund and watched all the street lights and all, it was quiet mesmerizing actually. I'm tempeted to get down from my car and took photos of it but unfortunately, I didn't bring my cam and my hp cam is not good enough to capture all those beautiful lights....

0 knock knock: