0

Grey's Anatomy season finale

Friday, July 13, 2007
Ok..I just finished watching the final episode of Grey's Anatomy this afternoon and what?? That's the ending? I mean, what happened? Burke didn't get married with Cristina, Grey broke up with Derek (yummy!), George failed his internship, Miranda didn't get the Chief of Resident (-ence?), Izzie, dunno what happened with George, Callie got the Chief of Resident (-ence?) and might be pregnant, Alex and Addison - I have no idea and as much as I dislike the character of McSteamy, I have to admit, he is so hot! Haha...but where was he in this last episode?

And the last moment, Lexie Grey came and introduced herself!! Don't tell me she will end up with McDreamy (they were flirting in Joe's bar)...urgghhh! It's so unbearable to wait for the 4th season...

Oh well, guess I have to divert my attention to CSI : Las Vegas now. Hope it's not so frustrating as the Grey's but that not what I get from the snap preview....hmmm...

0 knock knock: