0

A Century of Ministry of Health

Monday, July 9, 2007
As one of the thousands citizen of Ministry of Health, I have to say that I'm quiet proud to be around for the 100th birthday of the ministry. I mean, a century aka 100 years old...how many people can live that long? I don't think I want to live that long either....too much suffering and too much sins..the longer you live, somehow the more sins you have. I know that you should be grateful if Allah SWT give you long life but that must be a lonely life...

Anyway, lets not talk about lives here. It's the century of ministry of health and doa kesyukuran dan sembahyang bejemaah last thursday was the start of long activities ahead for the grand celebration. This sunday, MOH is having a walkathon starting fr the Yayasan complex. Anyone interested to join, I think it will be acceptable. The more the merrier...hehehe..It starts around 6.45am (yea! I know it's sunday but hey! 'walk for life' - that's the motto for World's Aids this year) and hopefully the weather permits, insyaAllah...

Any MOH colleagues, I see you guys there.....

0 knock knock: