2

Overspent Again!!!

Sunday, July 29, 2007
When I went to the bookstore this afternoon, I decided only to buy magazine - the Cleo magazine. So, once I arrived at the bookstore, I looked at the magazines and ended up buying 2 magazines and when I made the payment, I just couldn't resist and look on the New Arrivals shelf.

10 minutes later, out of the bookstore, I'm carrying a plastic bag containing 2 magazines and 3 novels and I told myself, I'm spending so much on novels again!!! Novels are not in my must-buy list this month considering that I just bought like 10 novels when I was in KL and I only managed to finish reading like 3 novels so far and my last month's issue of magazines, I haven't read it yet!! Yikes!!! I should just stay at home and kept on blogging instead of going out and spent on something that is not 'necessary'....

Oh well, what to do? I'm a lady afterall...hahaha...the same reason to get me out of a situation....

2 knock knock:

sarah mincher said...

i really can relate to when you overspend and i like your 'blog' is so real and not impossible to imagine.

Julie said...

I can't leave a book store without spending at least $100.00...I have so many books I haven't read yet...but Hey, you can't have too many books!