0

Sales! Sales! and Sales!....Everywhere...

Sunday, July 29, 2007
It's the weekend and everyone is out and about. This morning, after constant nagging from my mum, I finally gave up on my sleep and took a shower and together with the rest of the family (that's just my parents and 2 younger brothers), we were out and about.

My dad's first stop is the Akira Warehouse Sales in Madewa and wow! isn't it just that hectic - cars parked by the sideroads, people walking uphill to the Akira shop and inside..fewwhh..no need to mention la...it's was jammed packed. I was 'lost' while looking for my parents and I had to call my dad. It's was so hot and 'wild packed' inside that I didn't stay long. I left my parents to look at the electronics while I made my way back to the car.

We went to Hua Ho Tg Bunut after that where I promised to meet my aunts there considering they were buying the kain for my cuz's wedding this September - kira sekayu la tu...and in the Hua Ho foyer alone, I met some of my colleagues and childhood friends. Well, I think it took me half an hour on the chit chatting and when I'm done, my parents changed their minds and decided to go home instead. And I was asking, "Why?" My dad asked me to look at the payment que and man! all the counters are fulled and people were queing up and I said to myself, oh! ok!

I guess everywhere is kindda hectic this days, where all the stores are having sales and people are gearing up for the upcoming raya...it's just like 2 months away...wow!

0 knock knock: