0

Tissue, tissue and....more tissue, please!

Sunday, July 22, 2007
Ok! I'm having one of those days again, when I don't have any mood to do anythig just because I'm not feeling well. Last night I used and finished officially 1 box of tissue and I have to ask some more from my mum. My 'seasonal' sinusitis is back again (I think it's from all those my pets' fur) and my nose just won't stop from 'dripping' (if you get what I meant). I took loratadine yesterday morning and since I was about to fetch my brother from the Mall last night, I couldn't take any more antihistamines (just to avoid from drowsiness). After fetching my brother, I went straight to sleep without the airconditioner. I guess my aircond is having a relief considering I rarely give him a break..hehe

This morning, I woke up with sore throat and I'm not proud of myself, but when my nieces came, I was being nasty to them...poor Trisya and Atul. And their behaviours...fuhh...I don't know how come girls can be so stubborn, naughty and sooo irritating. I know they are just kids but after I got mad at them, immediately I regret it hence I cuddled Trisya to her afternoon nap while Atul went of with the grandparents (my parents).

Don't know how I can survive tomorrow. It's Monday and like every other Mondays, it will be quiet hectic!

0 knock knock: