0

Majlis Pelancaran Logo 100 Tahun Kementerian Kesihatan

Tuesday, July 10, 2007
The launching of logo for 100 years Ministry of Health had taken place in Yayasan complex last Sunday. And for as far as I remembered, this is the first time I ever woke up around 5am just to get ready for the event.

I had my shower and everything, had a light breakfast (the most important meal of the day), warmed up my car and by 6am, I went to fetch my colleague in Beribi. We arrived in Yayasan around 6.30am and we can see some staffs and family members were already present and many more coming in. Most of the staffs wore blue (different shades of blue) and by 7am, the guest of honour, the Minister of Health came and the event was started by speech, more speech and then the aerobics started.

By 7.30am, we were out of the Yayasan compund and started our walkathon. It's been a long time I didn't go for any exercise (yup!guilty!) so the 2km walk felt like 5km walk....fewwhh! Man! I need to exercise more. Luckily for me, I didn't suffer from any muscle pains, well, except for my back from all those 'misguided' aerobics....hahaha...we were so far behind that we couldn't see the instructors very clearly that I just follow the people infront of me....

Anyway, I don't have any pictures from the event (I did bring my camera but somehow my camera 'beulah') but I will try to get some from my colleague...insyaAllah...

0 knock knock: