0

Kelantan Delights

Monday, July 9, 2007


I don't have the chance to visit Kelantan yet so me and my best mate decided to get a taste of Kelantan while we were in KL. Me and my mate stopped by at this Kelantan Delights in Suria KLCC and I ordered a Tom Yam Mee while DD ordered the Nasi Dagang Ayam Percik.



I know how spicy tom yam is but I never, in my life to expect it to be so spicy. As the waiter placed my tom yam mee infront of me, I already can smell the spicy aroma and believe it or not, I couldn't wait to dig in. My 1st spoonful, I taste nothing but the rich taste of tom yam soup. The 2nd spoonful, I taste the hint of spices and my 3rd spoonful, I can taste the complete combination of spices and man! it was so hot and spicy. It was so spicy that soon after my 3rd spoon, I only ate the mee and leave the soup behind. I drank 2 bottles of mineral water (plus my bandung juice!) and that's it...I was sweating (believe it or not!) and my face turned red...



I dunno how I'm gonna survive if I ever decide to go to Kelantan one of these days (I know I'm exaggerating but still.....). Well, nevermind, at least they have lots of KFCs around..hehe

0 knock knock: