0

Today in Brief

Wednesday, July 11, 2007
It's Wednesday, middle of the week and it was raining early in the morning but suprisingly m all geared up today - super active I shall say. I love the rain, don't you? I managed to finish all my job for today and I already made up a plan on what m about to do tomorrow (which I don't always do because my field of work is so unpredictable).

Anyhow, today I met few people that I dislike...mind you, dislike! It's not hate, it's just dislike. I feel that hate is a strong feeling and word and it's not appropriate to 'hate' someone if you don't really know them that well, right? So, I met few people I dislike coz I don't know them that well. But considering that m all super active and somehow 'super-way-too-nice' today, they just simply can't spoil my mood...

So, basically today...m happy and m good....'super-way-too-nice' too...hahaha which rarely come by...

0 knock knock: