0

Bubble Gums, Storm and Rabbit

Friday, July 20, 2007
Just came back from my once-monthly public holiday duty and although it is not that busy but physically I'm just tired. When I reached my car in the parking lot to go home, one irresponsible idiot stuck a bubble gum on my car rear bummper. Initially I thought it's a bird's waste (as the lighting is not good) so I took a tissue out and wiped it out. Turned out it a f****ing bubble gum and luckily, it came off easily, no mark left behind. If I know who did that, man! that person will definitly be deaf or maybe just regret it. Seriously!! Don't ever mess up with me and my car, definitly, NOT my car. Anyhow, considering nothing bad happened to my car, so consider that person lucky and I forgive him/her...

And a colleague messaged me, saying that a 'major mini typhoon' is coming to Brunei in 3-4 hours time...seriuos kah tu? Seriously?! I mean, early this evening, we already had what I thought was the so-called typhoon..luckily I'm working so I didn't feel a thing except for the loud thunder.

Anyway, tomorrow I got the day off...yippieee..hehe! Yea, it's been a long time I didn't have any decent off, so you can say that I'm looking forward to it. Besides I have some errands to do tomorrow. I need to bring my female rabbit, Jojo to the vet. Something is wrong with her. Could she be pregnant? Wow! If that's the case, then it would be so cool, imagine all those small, cute baby rabbits. But don't get high hope coz if I'm not mistaken, she is like only 1 year 3 months. Can a rabbit gets pregnant at that age? I mean, KC (the male rabbit) kept on chasing Jojo and do you-know-what (ehem!ehem!) with her...hehe..anyway, wait for my update after I bring her to the vet tomorrow.

0 knock knock: