0

Hectic Vincci

Monday, July 9, 2007
And my shopping spree tale continues....

If I'm not mistaken, there are only 2 vincci shops here in Brunei and as far as I can remember, everytime I came across these 2 Vincci shops, they were either no customers or less customers around. This situations are far different from the Vincci shops in the busy city of Kuala Lumpur.
While I was in Suria KLCC, it was around 3-4pm (I lost track of the time) and when we stopped by the Vincci shop, it was so crowded that me and my mate couldn't get into the shop...seriously!
I'm not kidding!! The sensible males just stand near the doorway while waiting for their wives/daughters/girlfriends to choose and buy. And once we managed to get in, it's either all the shoes left behind are someone's, it's not our sizes and the fashions are outdated. As it was so difficult for us to manoeuvre around, we didn't managed to go to the back and serach more. We give up and get out of that place...Only now I know the meaning of the phrase, "sampai berhindik hidung", my dad always use whenever it was so damned hectic..and trust me, that situation is considered that hectic. People are busy trying to fit their shoes that some other people just passed by and 'hit' you somwhere....

It's the same situation in Vincci Sungei Wang Plaza. We went there soon after we dumped our stuffs in the hotel. But this time, me and my best buddy braved through the crowds and managed to come back to the hotel with 2 pairs of shoes/sandals each...yeah! Mission accomplised! The next day, we went shopping to Sogo shopping complex and guess what, the Vincci there was so quiet...way too quiet, no customers around, not a single one. Me and my best buddy couldn't believe it. I checked my watch, it was 10.30am! So, apa lagi, me and DD took our own sweet times trying sandals after sandals and I couldn't help but to buy another pair....what to say? I'm a lady afterall...hehehe....I guess I should shop more in Vincci here in Brunei. At least I won't be 'behindik hidung' with anyone else...

0 knock knock: