0

Saturday in a glance

Sunday, July 15, 2007
As usual, it was quiet hectic for me at work every Mondays and Saturdays. Monday blues? I know some people suffer from those but for me, I think I don't have any Monday blues or any day blues whatsoever. And Saturday, well, it's always busy. Everyone's getting excited 'coz the weekend is around the corner, I guess and yesterday we finished around 5pm! Man, if the ministry pays us overtime, I guess ours will be the more...hehe!

Anyway, office politics aside, I decided to go for a walk/jog that afternoon. By the time I came home, it's around 5.15pm and I told my parents that m going for a walk in JP. When I finished changing my attire and came out of my room, I saw 3 faces waiting for me in the porch - they are coming too! Well, the more, the merrier..

I accompanied my mum walking while my dad and my younger bro went for a jogging. We did brisk walking for 1 hour then we decided to go home. I had my shower and took a nap...I woke up around 10pm and get ready.

Me and my 2 bros going to the Mall, to watch the midnight show of the latest Harry Porter. Well, Harry is no longer the young Harry and somehow, it's just not the same anymore....'something' is different. We finished the movie around 2.15am and came home around 2.30am. Settled everything and dozzed off......

Now, it's Sunday, July 15th. It's His Majesty 61st birthday and bonus would be earlier starting this year...all will be receiving their much-earned bonus by the end of December..yeah! hehehe...but no splurge for me 'coz I already have a plan for my bonus *wink*wink* - it's coming this February....InsyaAllah..

This afternoon, I promised my 2 nieces - Batrisya and Rabiatul for treat in the Jungle Gym. It was Rabiatul's 3rd birthday yesterday so we are celebrating her belated birthday later....

0 knock knock: