0

Jungle Gym

Friday, July 13, 2007
This morning, I brought my eldest niece, Batrisyia to the Jungle Gym in Kiulap. It's my first time coming to the place but not the first for my niece as my brother aka her father always bring them (she and her lil' sis, Rabiatul) there.

I came around 10.45am and the place was a bit quiet. My brother informed me that sometimes it can be quiet hectic over there. Well, that is what you suppose to get when you gather all the kids in one place. Anyway, it was a bit quiet and I paid for her entry. Only when Batrisyia invited me to join her in the big playpen did I realised that I forgot to bring my socks (my brother even reminded me the night before). They sell socks there but I don't feel like buying. Besides, I prefer to sit and just watched her play.

She was quiet angry to me because of not accompanying her - she's just 4 years old. But I talked her to it and once she entered the playpen, she forgot about me altogether. Luckily I brought a novel and my youngest brother with me. I called her around 12 noon to go home coz my brother needs to go to the mosque for the Jum'at prayer but she won't budge. I gave her another 15 more minutes in which after that, it's either she comes home with us or we are leaving her behind (which I didn't seriously mean). But she's 4 years old and she trusts me that much that she gave in...yikes! Cruel aunt but hey, she's happy and fell asleep on the way home....

0 knock knock: