0

Flattering comments....

Wednesday, July 11, 2007
What's the nicest thing anyone ever said to you? Well, as far as my memories served me right, there are 2 nicest comments I received from 2 different people, 1 fr someone I know while 1 fr someone I don't know (secret admire? Maybe! Ahakz!).

A friend of mine told me once this, "You never cease to amaze me". Well, I never really asked him what he meant by that. It could either be a compliment or other things but it does sound nice so that is one of the nicest thing someone ever said to me...

Another came from someone I don't know. He just messaged me out of the blue and said, "You have a pair of beautiful eyes" and he did mentioned that I should wear contact lens more rather than glasses..yup! he knows who I am but I honestly have no idea who he is...Eventhough we 'parted' not in a good way, but that's the nicest thing he told me.

0 knock knock: