0

TV Marathon

Wednesday, July 11, 2007
I'm trying very hard to finish all the episodes of all my favourite TV series. Currently, m watching episode 20 of the Grey's Anatomy and hopefully I can finish it by tonight. That will left me with CSI: Las Vegas, Bones, House and Heroes....erkkkzzzz....Banyaknya....and that doesn't include with the dvd movies that I kept on buying and never have the chance to watch. My mum kept on grumbling that my cabinet is not filled with books, dvds and cds. About my books, my parents didn't say anything because they simply know my passion for books but for dvds and cds, both my parents still couldn't get it and somehow m trying very very hard to prove it to them that I watch and listen to all those (really!) But my parents said that m just wasting my money on those things and whenever I go and watch movie, they also said the same thing unless I bring them along, then they will just keep quiet..hehehe....

0 knock knock: