0

* The Worst Ever*

Saturday, November 14, 2009
Now...how can I make this entry without offending people - some people, I hope!


From the picture above, you can see a skeleton sitting on the toilet bowl. Well, I got that 1 from the net when I typed in the word 'constipation'.

Few days back, I had the worst constipation ever in the history of my 28-year of living and breathing! Honestly! M not kidding here! Tuesday night, I had an urge to go to the loo' - very BAD urge! After 30 minutes in the loo, nothing happened, apart from tummy cramp and some uneasiness down there. That's when I realised that I hadn't poop in awhile! 3 days to be exact since Saturday! And I know that I had to endure long hours in the loo again. It happened 2 weeks back but somehow, after pushing, I managed! Hehe! But this time, after 3 times in the loo, total amount of almost 2 hours, I tried not to stress myself up. I even sat 'comfortably' on the toilet seat, reading a book and tried to let nature took it course but to no vail! I went to bed exhausted plus a tummy cramp.

The next day, at work, I couldn't take it anymore. I took a 10ml of Lactulose and waited! By 11am and with every 30 minutes trying my luck to no success, I got no choice but to insert a suppository in! Gosh! I never in my life thought I would took advantages of the place where I work! By lunch time, I gave up hope using the 'mild' medications and started to use the most effective laxative ever and within 1 minutes, I was relieved of my agony!

Now, m on my second day without poop-ing and it worried me. As far as m concerned, nothing had changed in my diet. I still eat plenty of veggie and fibre source food and fruits. And I had disciplined myself to take at least 2 bottles of water everyday. Before this, I took less intake of water and more intake of milo and tea but now m trying to balance everything....

Let's just hope that things will get better or I would end up like the picture above...spending all my days and times sitting on a toilet bowl!

0 knock knock: