5

Too Hot! Hahaha!

Monday, November 9, 2009
M not talking about the weather here.

It's my first day back to work after been onleave for almost a month. And as usual, traffic made me mad early morning. The traffic is not as bad as I expected it to be with school terms almost coming to the end but somehow, drivers just like to irritate the heck out of me. M not a very patient person and that makes me not a very patient driver. I like to get to my destination fast..hehe!

Anyway, one 'horrible' thing happened today at work. Somehow there was a short-circuit on one of the lighting, resulting a spark of fire. Gosh! Luckily there were not many patients around as we were near to the closing time but man, what a panic it had caused!

My colleague and my bosses said that for a month I was gone, nothing happened - interesting - at the workplace and now, on my first day at work, already somehow m too hot to work hence resulting in the spark...whaha!

Me? Too hot? Nah!! =P

5 knock knock:

Didz said...

waah kuat banar aura mu atu m8! sampai ada short circuit! ehehe...kebetulan sja tu or memang kau yang panas..hahaha! yg mana satu kan angus ani? bah soktah ku memistar..hehe

Pooch Purple Reign said...

hey....i like the new header and pics. very nice!
~laura

iantie said...

haha..yg arah waiting area m8, ampir tabuk.
bek jua lam 4.15pm, at least nda g ramai urg..bgalap bah skajap. bek jua arah kami nda effected..hehe

iantie said...

Laura,
it's all my bff doing. She designed it, paste it..all the stuffs she did! I just look! hehe!

Didz said...

You didn't just look m8! You have the brain, I have the talent. Haha! :P Thanks for the math help!;)