0

TAR 15: Angels Watching Over Them

Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Well, Brian and Ericka are still on the race. Minus them, then my prediction would be correct. I predicted the first 3 teams would make it thru' the final team for the $1M!

In this episode, I see more and more team members were playing dirty. I know it's a race and it's bound to happen but gosh, the dirty games made me so stressful! Haha! And people said that by watching TV, it can make you relax! Not! Not for me anyway!

It's the non-elimination leg of the race again! And I think Brian and Ericka are so demmed lucky! I mean, how many times they had come second to the last and still somehow, they managed to survive. And Brian kept on saying that angels are watching over them. M started to think it might be true afterall! Lucky couple!

Well, I hope the angels would be continuously watching over them in the next leg coz with speed bump ahead, they are in for a rough time! Although m not a big fans of them - wait! m not a big fan of any team for that matter - let's just say that m sympathized with what happened to them in this episode!

From all these 4 teams, the only team that is not up to each other's neck would be Flight Time and Big Easy. They maintained their coolness all thru the race and I won't be surprised if they eventually grab the $1M but yeah, I had to say, Megan and Cheyan are kindda tough to beat. They have always come 1st for the last 4 episodes or so....

Well, in the Amazing Race, anything could happen...

0 knock knock: