3

TAR 15: The End for Maria and Tiffany

Tuesday, November 3, 2009
TAR = The Amazing Race

Although m not a big fan of Maria and Tiffany, I was a bit disappointed to see them go by quitting their last task.

The only all-girl team for this season, I have to say they started with a good start. Flirtatious (to Dan and Sam), deceptive (about what they do), these professional poker players sure know how get advantages from the other teams. From the first episode, they allied with the brothers and last night, with their budding friendships, Tiffany skipped the task (counting the bells in Amsterdam) when she got the answer from one of the brothers (I still can't remember which is Dan and which is Sam). I was frustrated with one of the brothers and so did Meghan, who teamed up with Dan/Sam to count the bells.

For their last task, either golf or dance, honestly, I think if the girls stick with playing the golf and not switching tasks 3 times, I believed they can eventually made it. But I have to salute them. They repeated the tasks over and over again and with the weather condition (in your undies and a windy weather), it really took them great efforts and with very heavy hearts to quit the race. To be honest, I consider them as one of the strongest teams in this race and eventhough some part of me want them out, I really cannot denied the fact that these 2 girls are sooooo "demmed" (a polite way of saying damned..haha) good!!!

Now, with 5 teams to go, let's just say that I already listed the 3 teams (IN MY OPINION) that have the chance in winning the one-freaking-million dollars...fewwwhhhh!

(Not in order)
Dan and Sam
Meghan and Cheyne
Flight Time and Big Easy

At first, Brian and Ericka also made it in my list but now, m not sure. And it was true what either Flight Time or Big Easy was saying, if they can't remember the others' name, they would surely would never forgot Brian's name. Coz Ericka kept on constantly shouting, "BRIAN! BRIAN! BRIAN". I might be a nagging person but I think Ericka is the worst (compared to me, that is)! Haha! And oh yea, m saluting Brian also here! Gary and Matt, m not sure how they would come out but so far, they managed to come in the middle..we'll see..

Can't hardly wait for the end of this race...anything could happen!

3 knock knock:

Pooch Purple Reign said...

my mom loves that show. i dont have any channels right now so i can only watch dvds.
~ laura

Sahildeki Ev said...

I dont know what you are talking about so all Ican say is 'Hi' :))

iantie said...

Laura,
M sorry to hear that you don't have any channels at the moment but if you are interested, I can update you with the Amazing Race ;)

Ayesgul (can I call you that?),
HIII :D
Amazing Race is a reality TV series. It's a race + adventure in which teams of 2 compete with other teams to get the winning price of $1M! They travelled around the world and for an adventure freak like I do, this show is a must-watch..hehe!