4

Bff-zilla and bride-zilla

Thursday, November 19, 2009
My bff will 'terminate' her single status soon - december 2010 to be exact - and be married. Being her bff, I still don't know what are the stuffs she had prepared and that she hadn't.

Few days back, we were having this discussion about all the wedding preparation and the date.

Few days back, she was planning on June wedding and I was like, "WHAT? That's like 6 months away. Are you sure you can manage everything by then?" Before I asked those questions, she was cool and calm but after that I think she started to freak out! And I admit, I think I had cause my bff to become a bride-zilla! Haha! Sorry m8 f I caused you to panic but seriously, you and I both want your wedding to be puuurrrfect, right? You know m right *don't argue* haha!

Her trip to China is coming up soon hence she told me that she would only start to know how the preparation is once she came back fro China. M not freaking out...yet! and somehow I feel guilty! I mean, I know she was having sleepless nights - she denied it's about the wedding stuffs but I THINK it is - and somehow, I don't know what to do to help...well, instead of freaking and scaring her some more...hahaha! Gosh..I must be the worst bff.

But honestly, I kindda less experienced in wedding stuffs and preparations. I can only gave her ideas about what to buy as barang hantaran and apart from that, hmmmmm m basically clueless!
I think for now, m not bff-zilla-ing yet (is there such word?) and I think during the critical times to come, one of us has to be zilla-less and keep cool head.

Wish both of us luck ;)

4 knock knock:

Didz said...

Hey m8, stop blaming urself for those sleepless nights that I have. Hehe. I know I'm panicking but honestly you've been and still are a big help to me in every way! ;)
Haha, so sorry I haven't mentioned anything specific for the preps but you're welcome to check out what's already in my messy closets. You and I will have a lot of things to do m8, that I promise you. Help me pick up the color of my new room and the decos and stuff in it. I know where to find you! :P Hehe.
Just so u know - you're not the worst BFF ok. ;) Stop blaming urself, ku cangak ko krg. haha!
Btw, groomzilla is taking it easy, he's not really freaking out like us yet. Hehe.

beanizer_05 said...

..wow! sweet..congrats didzy!!..u wnt 2 b a june bride??..pretty much xcitd huh?..hehe
..d bffs..wala na kong masabi..i admire ur frndship :)

iantie said...

oh beanizer,
it's no longer june wedding but it would be a december wedding.
wish us the best ;)

beanizer_05 said...

ryt..bt she dd plan 4 a june wedng b4..??..hehe..nywei, gudluck!..u wl b d MOH iantie?..
oh wel, many things myt happen b4 dec2010, mayb u'l walk dwn d ayl 1st b4 didz :)