0

3 Long Weekends Ahead

Thursday, November 19, 2009
In 6 weeks time, it would be 2010.

Where the time goes?

And as usual, December would be hectic. I don't know why but somehow it always is. There's the 1-month school holiday. So many people going on leave, so many people out of the country, so many people getting married, so many plans for next year and the one of the most important things in our pharmaceutical calender, drug usage reports are due! Urggghh... M trying my very best not to complain a lot but somehow, m still complaining - not a lot though.

But I think this year, I would be just fine. Mainly because I had done my drug usage up till present. Few more entering into the e-pharmacy database then my report would be complete and I would be a happy bunny *figure of speech, of course*

Brunei will be celebrating the Hari Raya AidilAdha next Saturday hence we will be having a long weekend - with Friday and Sunday being Brunei's official public holiday. Next month, December, we will be having 2 long weekends - on the starting of the new Islamic calender and Christmas. Everyone I know already made plans for the long weekends.

As for me, all my plans are KIV coz I know I would be working one of those long weekends. How I know? Hah! It's expected! It's like I had been working almost once a month during one of those public holidays. M assumption was right but instead of working one of the long public holidays, I would be working TWICE! - one for each week! Yea! I know! It sucks, right? While everyone having the time of their lives, I would be working for 7 hours.

As I said, I tried not to complain a lot coz I dislike myself for complaining too much but somoehow I couldn't help it!

Oh well..

0 knock knock: