1

2 New Books + Slow Reading Again

Tuesday, November 10, 2009
My bff gave me my belated birthday presents and it comes in the form of books! Gosh! Love it! Of course I haven't read it yet but anything that associated with something I love, I would definitly treasured it. Actually, I gave her the list of the books so that she won't buy the same books that I had already...hehe! Unfortunately, the other book that I want is not available but she bought me a new release book and from the synopsis, it promised to be a good one. So m8, greatest thanx for the prezzie! I LOVE it! Thanx!

But it might take me a while to read it. Not just the books that she had given me but any book for that matter. Now that m back to work and so far, m doing great in clearly all my pending work. But with the year coming to an end, so many drug usages to calculate and so many stuffs to deal with, reading would have to be taken easy from this moment on. Besides, I have another 2 books from the library that I haven't finish and haven't start reading yet. With the dateline in a week's time, I guess I need to finish those 2 books first before starting to read any other books...

Last Sunday night, I just start to read Judith McNaught's Every Breath You Take and what a slow read it had been. It's been 2 days and so far, I only managed to read till page 25!!! If worse comes to worst, I have to visit the library during the weekend and ask to renew my due date for those 2 books.

1 knock knock:

Didz said...

hehe u just got back to work m8! sure you'll have plenty of things to do at work..hehe no problem m8! glad u loved it! happy belated birthday again, mwahh!!