0

When In Rome

Saturday, June 5, 2010
One word = HILARIOUS!!

It's been a long time I wanted to watch this movie and only today, I finally did! (watched it, that is). And it was not disappointing!

It was hilarious! It's a romantic comedy starring Kristen Bell and Josh Duhamel (he's a hottie! Sorry Fergie! LOL!). Beth (Kristen) is a workaholic wonderful lady who is always unlucky in love. When her sister, Joan got married (in Rome!), Beth met the best man, Nick and thought he is the one until she saw a lady kissing him infront of the Fountain of Love.

A bit frustrated and drunk, she went to the Fountain of Love and collect some coins from the fountain, thrown by people who hoping in finding love.

Back to New York, Beth was 'stalked' by 4 men and Nick. For those of you had seen this movie, I do hope you enjoy it as I did but for those who haven't, I'm not gonna spoil all the fun!! But really, you must watch this movie. It makes being single not bad at all LOL!!!

Btw, I was practically laughing out loud and nearly rolled down my bed watching the scene above when all the 4 admirers (minus Nick) were trying to get Beth to the museum... so funny!!!

0 knock knock: