3

Sick All Over Again!

Saturday, August 29, 2009
I always consider myself strong. I rarely take any MC but this month alone, I got 2 MCs equivalent to 4 days. I was not feeling that well last Thursday night. My sinusitis came back and I got my sore throat - the soarest ever! To gulp my own salive was a struggle. Friday am, I took some panadol for my headache and some antihistamine for me runny, blocked nose (m 'onleave', f you get what I meant!). By 6pm, my fever is shotting hi! My parents got worried and asked my brothers to bring me to the clinic. Told them, I just need my rest and will be okay the next day (m too lazy to register myself to the clinic, too sick to go anywhere and m a sucker at taking medications!).

Arrived at the clinic around 7.30pm after being forced by my parents and 3 brothers. Temperature 37.2 (not that bad jua tuuu!). The doctor just wanted to make sure m free from the flu so she took a sample of my saliva, using a cotton swab which she took from the insides of my throat (which makes me gag!), gave me Tamiflu and other medications and a 3-day MC!

How m feeling now?? Hang!! Haha! Seriously, my head kindda spinning, my throat still painful and my nose...hmmm..nda payah cakap! M taking all those Streptsil and Woods' lozenges just to relief that pain. Couldn't stand it!!!!

3 knock knock:

ilikeseven said...

Get well soon m8! The sooner the better! then i can bring u to any good restaurants for sungkai nanti. :D

iantie said...

thanx m8! m trying my very best to get better. M lousy being sick!

ilikeseven said...

hehe and who doesn't feel lousy when they get sick m8? hehe smua orang feel dat way. no worries, get well soon k.