0

QCCS Day / Workshop

Friday, August 14, 2009
QCCS stands for Quality Customer Care Service and that's what I had been attending, listening and participating the whole day today along with some colleagues from Tutong, KB and Temburong. Started at 8ish am with a lecture about customer care, telephone skills then we had our role play. Divided into pairs hence we were divided into 10 pairs. Lucikly my partner is someone I get along with (if you know what I meant!). After our role play, lecture continued about handling customer complaints (duh!) and we were divided again to 4 groups o 5. Unfortunately for me, my team members are okay plng (udah atu!) ganya m not really kamcing with them, well, except for c-Tina la. Hahaha! Then we were off for the Jum'at prayer and lunch break. I didn't go home though so me, Tina, Ummi and Ka Jah Zir went out lunch together at Stadium Restaurant. From there, we still got time to spare, so we went to Hua Ho Manggis Mall. Ish! Rambang mataku eh masuk ke Charles and Keith! My hands are itching to get that purse...haha! Sabar dulu iantie!

Came back to the HPC 5 minutes to 2pm. Then we were asked to get together again with our team members to present our cases. It was interesting though. Another lecture then we went for a very interesting activity (I like!!!) - Blindman activity. A member from each team had to be blindfolded and the rest of the members had to guide the blindfolded member to pick up balls. Balls were scattered around the HPC foyer and each team must have their own codes. Hehe! It is fun eventhough my team only managed to get 4 balls...hahaha!



















0 knock knock: