0

Convert Team

Thursday, August 20, 2009
Okay, let me get this straight! Starting this season of English Premier League, I am not longer a Manchester United fan! M serious nie! The reason - m just getting bored wit the team. I don't know why. Maybe it's just the players! I used to be a HUGE Manchester United fan. I watched every game, I bought every magz (just to update myself) and boo-ed the opposite team but now, no more!

From now on, m the supporter of Wigan Athletics Football Club! Laugh all you want people, I don't care. I know at the moment they are not in the top 10 of the table and most probably will never be but m supporting them for their hard work and determination. They had come a long way and now, 11th on the table is not that bad! My brothers laughed at me when they know I switched team but when they heard my reasons, they kept quiet. So, anyone out there wanna mock me for choosing a team from the lower part of the table, go ahead!


Wigan! Wigan! Wigan! *hahahaha* Now I need to buy the jersey!

0 knock knock: