0

Moments of Weakness

Thursday, August 6, 2009
Everyone has their own moment of weakness. Mine would be the last 2 day. It is, I have to say, the greatest moment of weakness of my life. Once in awhile there are people who will dissapoint you in these life and somehow you just have to move on with your life.

I never thought that I would experience that feelings but I did and boy! what a lot of problem it had caused me. I only slept for 2 hours, woke up the whole morning, went to work, having gastric and terrible headache, took an emergency half day off, slept the whole afternoon and woke up with a fever!! Went to the clinic, it was damned hectic but luckily some colleagues helped me out. The doctor said my pulse was a bit rapid, did an ECG and slightly abnormal. He asked me to take blood for further test. Gave me a sleeping pills and a mc for today. Yikes! I don't want to rely on drugs to make me sleep and Alhamdulilah, last night I managed to sleep without the pills.

This morning, I took my blood. I don't like taking blood....I hate the needles but what's need to be done, have to be done! Went to Hua Ho TB. I was supposed to buy Lampuh's food but then I got distracted and ended up buying so many things minus Lampuh's food! Dad called, brought me out for lunch and after lunch, I went and cut my hair!! I love my hair but sometimes, wen m not thinking straight, I did something that I would regret! Which I am now!

Anyway, now m ready to move on! 1 thing I know is that, you will get dissapointed in life, maybe once and maybe more, but what you have to do is to move on, live your life without no regrets! During my moment of weakness, m not ashamed to cry to my bff! That's what bff is for, ryte??

To whoever it might concern, thanx for being in my life, even for a short while. I never thought you could touch a soft side of me but you did and from now on, no more! I forgave you not because I forget what it is all about, but because deep down, I know you r a great guy and I think you are just confused. It's been a pleasure knowing you!

0 knock knock: