4

G.I.Joe - The Rise of Cobra

Sunday, August 9, 2009
My second day of fasting and so far so good! InsyaAllah, I can finish my overdue fasting somewhere by next week! Yeay! then I would be out of guilt...hehe! This afternoon, just to kill my time and my hunger, me and the 3 boys (my brothers) went to watch G.I.JOE - The Rise of Cobra at Empire cinema! It was packed and we managed to sit at row G! Well, at least it ain't that bad compared to the rest of the people who sat further infront of us! hehe!

The story? Well, for someone (like me) who likes the action cartoon, there's nothing more to say! I LOVE G.I.Joe! Hehe! and the movie is a good way to end the week. I think they would be a sequeal to this movie and I can't hardly wait! I thought Ana (the character) is played by Demi Moore coz she looks like her but it is not. I didn't expect her to be Sienner Miller but she's good! And don't you just love women who can kick men's asses?? Haha! I DO!!!

4 knock knock:

ilikeseven said...

But do u still up for the proposal movie m8? hehe I am!

iantie said...

The Proposal?? ANYTIME m8! hehehe!

ilikeseven said...

bah, we wait until the price goes down at $3 ok, marathon with GI Joe pun manasaja, I'll sound2 u when m8. hehe

iantie said...

bah sound sja but make sure awal2 ah so that aku nda fasting on that day. f movie marathon, nda ku tahan without drinking and munching tu m8!hehe