6

KKC Convention

Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Day 1

It's the opening of the KKC convention and all participating groups and members had to be there. Considering that I had to send my bro to the 6th form centre and the KKC opening ceremny won't be due till 8.30ish am, I decided to go to the office first. By 7.30am, I started to get out of the office, predicting that I would arrive in IPA around 7.45 - 7.50am. It's not that far from OSP to Rimba. But, in Menglait, I got caught in a RTA (road traffic accident). And gosh! all my eta gone with the wind. Collisions of 3 cars - a Toyota Camry (an older version, i think?), a Mitsubishi van and a Vitara. I hope there was no casualties eventhough I saw an ambulance racing thru' the massive traffic jam. I arrived in IPA around 8am and quickly parked my car.

Members were supposed to register between 7.45-8am but I registered at 8.05am and my director, who was standing in the foyer, looked at me and said that the rest of the members were already seated inside. Okayyyyy! Anyway, I forget to bring my camera so no pix from the opening ceremony. Our minister is the GoH (is that a sign??) haha! We stayed thru the morning session and by 11.30am, it was over and we left.

By the time we came out of the building, the weather was sssoooo hot! I barely couldn't stand it. Air-con to the max, window blinds all over then I headed home. Yes...home! I went home! At least I can wash my hazy-infected face and freshen up a bit before heading back to work. And no, we didn't attend the afternoon session coz well, lets just say that we are short of staffs at the moment hence can't take all the pleasure of KKC (haha...as if!!)

Day 2

I was a nervous wreck since morning! Today afternoon was our presentation. The whole morning, we didn't go to the IPA, just to avoid from all the jitters and competitive vibes. Hehe! By 1.30pm, with Ummi driving, we went to IPA and again, the weather was sooooo hot! I was sweating by the time we arrived in IPA - nervous + sweat combined! Hehe!

We were seated 3 rows from the front and our director and some senior officers came to support us. Thanx you guys! You are the best! Kweng kweng kweng! haha! Behind us were the members from Audit who would be presenting after us. Somehow, we got along very well with them mainly because our facilitator used to judge them and furthermore, durg bawa kami mengumpat. Oh yes!!! The group are consisting of 4 men and a lady and boy, don't those 2 men know how to gossip!! Haha! Sapa cakap men don't know to gossip?? Haha!

Our presentation? Hmmm...I don't know what to say. I avoided any eye contact with all the audience. I know! I shoudn't have but m so nervous! Eventhough I took 'something' (hehe!), still the nervousness was there! I think we managed to catch the audience attention mainly b'coz we were the 1st team presentating that afternoon.

By 3.30pm, everything was done and over with and we had our refreshment. Again, with the guys from Audit, the room was havoc! Haha! Suara durg saja kedangaran..hehe! Came back to the clinic coz we were having a CPSS meeting. Oh yea! I forgot my camera again (duh!) haha but Ka Jah Sophie brought hers so I will just ask from her. But these 2 pix were taken in the clinic while we were wrapping up our meeting..hehe!


Taken with Aizam's HP


Mok and me - taken with my hp

Oh yea! Before anyone asked this. While waiting for our turn to present, we took pix, just saja-saja pix from our seats and one of my male colleagues, took a look at the pix and said, "eh, Sugi, nampak lampuh kau dsini ah (in the camera screen)". I'm not offended and I replied him, "Aku andang jua lampuh" Haha! So, anyone out there, yes, m getting chubby! End of discussion and no question about my chubbiness...hehe

6 knock knock:

ilikeseven said...

Chubby? u sure? haha! Well m8, it's not too late to go slim and sexy like u aimed for next year punya events, hehe.

ilikeseven said...

nervous? naah, u should have asked me how to overcome that one before you go presenting today. Too late dah. Hehe

iantie said...

m8! i think you know which part yg chubby. So, no need for me to xplain! Hehe! No worries, I would be slim, sexy and drop dead alluring (whahahahahaha) for next year events! Gorgeous? That's ur part (yeaaaa!) hehehe

ilikeseven said...

wah, confident udah aa about the gorgeous part. I don't know laa m8, coz that depends on who's my make-up artist, lau dibuatnya ku macam Krisdayanti mana saja..bwahaha

iantie said...

krisdayanti even more better m8! berabut urg naik pelaminan kan bgmbr dgn kau tu...hehe

Didz said...

Bwahahahaha! it will take a miracle m8 lau on that big day I suddenly transformed to be her! paksatah ku mengoder make-up artist dari indon ni, hehe