1

2nd week of Friday and WORKING!

Thursday, August 13, 2009
Ok! It's not exactly working. But waking up early on a Friday, attending a seminar from 7.45am - 11.45am and continue again at 2pm - 4pm, fewwwhh...I would consider that equivalent to working!

Tomorrow, I have to wake up early just b'cause m the choosen few to attend the Quality Customer Care Service seminar! One of the pharmacists said it would be fun coz there would be a role play. Hahaha! And my partner in crime said that due to the role play we are gonna play, better I don't do my fasting tomorrow coz he, working beside me for the last 2 years knows exactly what pisses me of (when dealing with irritating, impatience patient). Luckily, he not the choosen few hence I can breathe easily that he won't be able to piss me off tomorrow. But, when I think about it, better I skip my fasting tomorrow coz I don't think I can handle all the gossips, all the role play without getting involved! haha! f you get what I mean!

1 knock knock:

ilikeseven said...

m8, so this seminar will teach u how to be nice and patience with customers is it? hehe. Wow, I really would like to see how it's getting on u since u get pissed easily. Hehe...Let me know!