0

The Result....

Thursday, August 13, 2009
....of the KKC Convention would be announced somewhere in September before or during the Hari Perkhidmatan Awam. That's the conclusion I can give you for the final day of the convention - day 3!

For once, I came early...hehe! That's because the function starts at 8.30am and somehow I overlook the time (I thought it started at 8am!) hence I came before 8am! hehe! Semangat aku ah! The director of IPA gave a speech, the head of the judge gave a speech and then, it's over! That's the end of the convention!

We had our refreshment and the guys from Audit said, "We'll see each other again in September" Haha! Anyway, I didn't come in to the office coz I had to fetch my nieces from Nusa Laila that lunch time.

I managed to do some shopping (for my nieces), came home, changed clothes, fetched my nieces, send them to their home and went to the office! It was a hot hot day and considering that it had been almost 2 weeks I didn't do any exercise, that afternoon, afterwork, I went for my usual hike!

0 knock knock: