0

The Proposal

Tuesday, August 4, 2009


2 words - LOVE IT! Oh yea, just incase you guys don't know what the heck m talking about, m talking about the movie, not me being proposed! Haha! That would be funny or....weird, I think! Anyway, I love the movie!

I have to say Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds is the best couple so far this year! The movie is awesome. It's a combination of everything - it's funny, it's sad, it's emotional, it's romantic and the place - do they really shot the film in Alaska? The surrounding looks like Alaska but hey, I never been to Alaska or USA, so I might be wrong.


There are so many scenes in this movie that I like. 1 funny part that made me smile just by remembering it is this guy, Ramon(e). In that small town of Sitka (if I remembered it correctly), Ramon(e) is a bartender, a stripper and a priest! LOL! I don't know if Sitka is short of men or the production
crews are short of cast but it's hilarious! I like to think Sitka is short of men...hehe! There are many more and I can't wait to watch it again! I would give this movie 8/10! The storyline is good, the cast, feewwhhh, remarkable! And the scenery, breathtaking beautiful! Watch it f you like the romantic stuffs! *wink*

0 knock knock: