0

Family Feast!

Thursday, August 20, 2009
Two weekends ago, my dad's siblings and their families gathered together for the cemetery cleaning followed by tahlil and makan-makan. I planned to go to the cemetery wit my 4 other brothers but considering that I woke up late that morning (don't ask why?) with a terrible headache, so I skip the cemetery cleaning. Besides when I asked everyone (the uncles, the aunts and the cousins), none of them saying that any female is going. Bida jua m the only female around.

Went to my Aunt Jinah's place around 9.30am w mum and only Aunt Sinah was there. Helped out a bit, played wit my cousins, sadar nda sadar, all the guys came back from the cemetery already and ready to eat! I got no time to go back to my place and change my cloth. Hence m bertahlil and mbaca yassin wearing my pants and t-shirt *hahaha*


P.s. Sorry, no captions for the pix! M too tired ngusai2. The pix upload took agessss...

0 knock knock: