0

Meaningful Ramadhan

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ramadhan has so many meaningful thing to offer, in term of religion-wise and work-wise! Ramadhan is one of the ways for us, mere human, to seek forgiveness from Allah Almighty. You would be surprise on some things that you never thought before. Oh well, I don't know about you peeps but for me, it's like kindda a new year, where I have all those new resolutions and planning to stick with it. In simple Malay word, it would be 'taubat'. Funny things, I don't have any new resolutions during the New Year or Ma'al Hijrah. My 'new year' is always the Ramdhan. Weird but true! Wanna know what would be my greatest dream come thru? To celebrate the whole month of Ramadhan in Mecca...insyaAllah!

It's the 3rd day of working during this month of Ramadhan. And I just LOVEEE working during Ramadhan - starts at 8am and ends at 2pm (well, the latest for me would be 2.45pm). But anyway, I love the working hours! Don't you just wish that everyday is Ramadhan. I think I can survive it...hehe! I got nothing to complain about working during Ramadhan. Well, sometimes I complained about the weather but one of my resolutions is not to complain about the weather too much! Just embrace whatever the weather is and just be grateful that m alive, breathing in the wonderful air and weather *dramatic mood*

0 knock knock: