2

Another Long Weekend, Another Duty!

Saturday, August 29, 2009
Just before the fasting month started, I was on long public holiday duty as in working from 2pm till 11pm and guess what? There would be another long weekend public holiday coming up next week, sempena Nuzul Al-Quran and my name listed again! WTF??? <-------- the expression my bff likes to use!

So, I would be working again. This time would be from 2-5pm then continue again at 7-11pm. Wah! Nasib badan eh! I just hope that after I come back from my leave, I won't have any duty waiting for me! HMmmm.....

2 knock knock:

ilikeseven said...

haha! awu m8! dat 3 letters show a very strong pissed off expression. hehe. anyways, if am in ur shoes m8, i'll be sasak too! sabar saja m8. ada hikmahnya tu, dilipatkan ganda pahalamu di bln puasa ani. Amin. ok, i wont be so further holy in giving u religious lec now, hehe but seriously, Amin. :)

iantie said...

Haha! so far besabar plng ku nie m8! at least I get to take off the next day. As long aku alum mliat October roster, then m cool masih. Of october, ada jua my name listed g, nah! cari pasal tah tu! hehehe!